- Industrial, Commercial
- Stainless Steel
Fire Rated Steel Doors
Radiant's specialized Fire Doors are designed to compartmentalize and contain the spread of fire meeting the most stringent requirements of life safety in commercial and industrial establishments. Tested and certified to comply with highest Indian and British Standards they are available with fire rating for 60, and 120 minutes. These doors not only complement the existing passive fire-fighting systems, but also ensure optimal personal safety.
- Available in Galvanized, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Label Doors for 60 & 120 Minutes.
- Adhering to BS 476: Part 20 & 22; IS: 3614 Part-II Standards.
- CBRI Roorkee Tested.
- Clear Vision lite for up to 120 Minutes fire rating.
- Factory prepped to receive all type of hardware.
- High Aesthetic and Robust Structure.
- Factory finished for Primer and Paint Finish.
Shutter sheet thickness is 0.80mm/1.20mm Infill material is Rock Wool / Mineral Wool (96 kg /cu.m).
Frame sheet thickness is 1.20mm/1.60mm.
Finish (Fire Rated Wired/Clear Glass)
Fire Doors are Pure Polyester Powder Coated / PU 60-80 Micron. Fire Door includes standard size Vision panel of 6 mm thick Fire Rated Glass(Fire Rated Wired Glass, Pilkington UK) with Double Skin Shutter of 40/46 mm thick (GI sheet on both sides). They also include provision for fixing Panic Bar, SS D-Type or Lever Handle with Lock, SS Push Plate, SS Flush Bolt, SS Ball Bearing Hinges, Door Closers, & Anchor fasteners with Cap etc.
The Ironmongery can be provided from various makes like Dorma,AssaAbloy or Geze Make.
Taking a glance on Fireproof Doors, these are designed to avoid any kind of fire breakage. The doors are available as thick, double skin doors that are integrated with lock seam joints for suitable functioning. For the designing applications, our experts make use of galvanized steel, mild steel and stainless steel. No asbestos and organic fiber is used for the manufacturing that can lead to fire. Fireproof Doors are thoroughly inspected on different quality factors under the reliable vigilance of skilled quality controllers.
- Ergonomically designed
- Strong construction
- Smooth finish
FIRE DOORS (60/120 Minutes)
(CONFORMS TO IS: 3614 (PART) 1992 BS: 476 (PART 20 & 22)
Door Frames and Shutter are made from Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel.
Constructed from 1.25mm thick G.I./M.S./S.S. sheet formed to provide a 40/42mm thick fully flush, double skin door shell with lock seam joints at stile edges. Internal Reinforcements are provided at top, Bottom and Stile Edges for Fire Rating. The inner core is a light weight Honey Comb Raisned Board containing no asbestos or other inorganic fibres. The internal construction of the doors varies with the degree of Fire Rating as tested.
- Produced from 1.6mm thick G.I./M.S./S.S. sheet formed to Single/Double rebate profile of size 100mm x 57mm (+/- 0.3mm) with a maximum bending radius of 1.4mm.
- The door frames may be built into the brick or block walls using corrugated “TEE " Anchors not welded to the frame (first fix). Frames may also be fixed on plastered openings with the help of Metallic Expansion Shield with counter sunk screw (second fix). Doors Frames are supplied to knock-down form with butt joints for bolted assembly at site.
The door frames and door shutters are primed with Zinc-Phosphate Stoving Primer and finished with two coats of Polyurethane paint as required up to a minimum of 70 microns.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Week
- 20 Week
- As per customer's requirements and transportation is paid by clients
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
539, Phase-II, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India