- Stainless Steel
- Industrial, Commercial
Fire Rated Steel Doors
Radian's specialized Fire Doors are designed to compartmentalize and contain the spread of fire meeting the most stringent requirements of life safety in commercial and industrial establishments. Tested and certified to comply with highest Indian and British Standards they are available with fire rating for 60, and 120 minutes. These doors not only complement the existing passive fire-fighting systems, but also ensure optimal personal safety.
- Available in Galvanized, Mild Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Label Doors for 60 & 120 Minutes.
- Adhering to BS 476: Part 20 & 22; IS: 3614 Part-II Standards.
- CBRI Roorkee Tested.
- Clear Vision lite for up to 120 Minutes fire rating.
- Factory prepped to receive all type of hardware.
- High Aesthetic and Robust Structure.
- Factory finished for Primer and Paint Finish.
Shutter sheet thickness is 0.80mm/1.20mm Infill material is Rock Wool / Mineral Wool (96 kg /cu.m).
Frame sheet thickness is 1.20mm/1.60mm.
Finish (Fire Rated Wired/Clear Glass)
Fire Doors are Pure Polyester Powder Coated / PU 60-80 Micron. Fire Door includes standard size Vision panel of 6 mm thick Fire Rated Glass(Fire Rated Wired Glass, Pilkington UK) with Double Skin Shutter of 40/46 mm thick (GI sheet on both sides). They also include provision for fixing Panic Bar, SS D-Type or Lever Handle with Lock, SS Push Plate, SS Flush Bolt, SS Ball Bearing Hinges, Door Closers, & Anchor fasteners with Cap etc.
The Ironmongery can be provided from various makes like Dorma,AssaAbloy or Geze Make.
As a leading manufacturer and supplier, we are competent of offering Steel Fire Doors. Due to the rugged construction, these doors are highly demanded in both domestic and international market. Our available range is tagged with fire resisting rating that is used as a passive fire protection system. Hence, these are known for reducing the spread of fire and smoke within a building. Our best quality Steel Fire Doors are mostly required in factory, hospital, bank and other commercial areas.
- Strong structure
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 30 Per Week
- 20 Week
- As per customers requirement and Transportation is paid by clients
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
539, Phase-II, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India